2014 Self-Care = Responsibility
The Word of the Year has turned into the Equation of the Year. Because it turns out you cannot have self-care without responsibility, and you cannot be responsible—truly responsible in the most free, beautiful sense of the word—without self-care.
It is January 27. Nearly four weeks into the New Year and I—me, not my life—have been transforming. Really actually transforming. It feels like a rebirth, an awakening. A few things I’ve learned so far:
1. The truth is always kind. Much kinder than our thoughts.
2. If you argue against reality, you only lose 100% of the time.
3. I can manifest what I want in life. How do I know this? Because I’ve manifested what I’ve always wanted in life.
4. There is no other moment to live in except the one right here, right now.
5. When I believe in my worthiness of love and belonging, when I feel that I am enough just as I am, I can live and love wholeheartedly.
6. I am love.
7. Everything I feel about my life begins and ends with me.